Collected personal data will be processed by FiloBlu Srl, whose registered office is at Via Caltana, 116/C – 30030 Santa Maria di Sala (VE), registered with the Padua Chamber of Commerce (Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura, C.C.I.A.A.) under Economic and Administrative Index No. 376552 in the Company Register, Italian Fiscal Code and VAT no. 04274870288, as data controller, in order to execute the sale of the products in the website www.palomabarcelo.com and all the related activities (for example: the delivery of the purchased products, the possible exchange of them, etc.).
The treatment will take place mainly through electronic procedures (except for the shipment and the delivery of goods). Personal data will therefore be processed by both computerized and manual tools for the needed time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data is not mandatory, however, the absence of it can make impossible to complete the purchase.
Personal data may be known and treated by:
- Companies providing services,
- Employees and consultants by FiloBlu Srl, and other societies from the same group,
which will operate as responsible or in charge of processing it, duly appointed by the holder.
The data may be transferred abroad including to non-EU countries and will not be spread for any reason.
Please note that you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of your data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, or correction. Moreover, you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the processed data, as well as oppose at any time the use of your data for the purposes described above. You may exercise such rights and request the list of data processors appointed by contacting FiloBlu Srl to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
FiloBlu's Customer Care department is available for all enquiries regarding orders, deliveries and, more generally, purchases:
Telephone: +39 041/8380011
From Monday to Friday 08:30 – 13:00 / 14:30 – 18:00
INFORMATIVE NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA
Informative note on the use of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196 dated 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”).
The personal data provided by the user while using the www.palomabarcelo.com website (the “Site”) will be processed by Doro Srl, with registered office at Via Archimede – Milano, VAT no. 03675900272, acting as the controller of data processing for the management of the Site and its respective services (maintenance, updating, assistance services for users, marketing activities) to permit the purchase of the products present on the Site and the activities associated with these purchases (by way of example, the delivery of the products purchased, any necessary replacement of the same, replies to requests for information from users, etc).
Data will be processed with prevalently electronic methods, with the exception of product shipment and delivery activities. Personal data will therefore be processed using automated and manual tools, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are applied to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect uses and unauthorized access.
The personal data collected in registration forms for the services of the Site and/or any data collected during navigation on the Site will be processed for the following purposes:
- (i) To permit registration with the Site and access to and implementation of the services reserved for users registered with the Site, and any transmission by means of the Site of orders for the purchase of the products available on the Site in a simplified manner, with the consequent conclusion of the respective purchase contract with Doro Srl , or to allow Doro Srl to satisfy your requests for information. If you have registered with the Site using the applications Facebook, Twitter or Paypal Connect, providing your username (e-mail address) for access to Facebook Twitter or Paypal, you hereby authorize us to access some of your personal data (e-mail address, first name, family name, profile photo, age, date of birth, gender), if you provided these previously to Facebook, Twitter or Paypal. For this reason, we suggest that you make preliminary checks on the privacy settings of your Facebook, Twitter or Paypal account, if you wish to modify the visibility of these data, also consulting the privacy policies of Facebook, Twitter or Paypal (https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it ).
- (ii) To permit transmission by means of the Site of orders for the purchase of the products available on the Site, and the consequent conclusion of the respective purchase contract with Doro Srl , and its fulfilment and the performance of all services and obligations, including all administrative and accounting procedures, by Doro Srl .
- (iii) For the sending of advertising materials and newsletters for the performance of activities of commercial information, by means of telephone calls, text messages, multimedia messages and e-mails, and also by means of conventional methods (e.g. the mailing of catalogues in printed formats), regarding promotional and commercial activities of the Site and of Doro Srl , with the intention of carrying out market surveys and enquiries to assess customer satisfaction.
Pursuant to Articles 24.1.b) and 43.1.b) of the Privacy Code, no consent is required for the processing of personal data with respect to the purposes indicated in point (ii). The interested party must instead express his/her specific consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes indicated in points (i), (iii) and (iv).
All and any kinds whatsoever of use of data regarding your credit card for purposes other than checks on the existence of means of payment and the charging and management of payments are excluded, together with the management of any complaints and procedures for the resolution of disputes. To this end, the aforesaid data will also be processed by the bank that supplies services associated with the management of online payments, and also by the issuer of the credit card used to confirm your order.
Although it is not compulsory to provide your personal data, failure to do so may make it impossible to complete your purchase, or to satisfy any requests for the supply of the services offered by the Site.
Personal data may be made known to and processed, solely for the aforesaid purposes, by the following:
– service provider companies;
– Doro Srl employees and consultants.
The aforesaid will operate as persons responsible for or assigned to data processing, duly appointed thereto by the controller of data processing. Updated lists of any persons responsible for data processing appointed by Doro Srl are available at its registered office, and you may make requests as specified further below at any time.
Data may be transferred to both EU and non-EU countries abroad. If this is necessary for the achievement of the purposes indicated above, we guarantee that we will transfer the personal data of the interested party to non-EU countries that cannot ensure adequate levels of data protection only after specific contracts have been concluded between Doro Srl and the parties receiving said data, containing suitable clauses for the protection of your personal data, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Apart from the indications given above, personal data will not be disclosed in any other way.
We remind you that pursuant to Art. 7 of the Privacy Code, which we cite in full at the end of this document, as an interested party you have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, to check their accuracy and to request their integration, updating or correction. You also have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of your processed data, and also to totally or partially oppose their use for the purposes described above, at any time. You may exercise these rights and request a list of the persons responsible for the types of data processing indicated by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data regarding him/her, even if not yet registered, and to have any such data communicated in an intelligible manner.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indications on the following:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of data processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the assistance of electronic equipment;
d) the identification data of the controller, supervisors and appointed representative pursuant to Article 5, Section 2;
e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the same in their capacity as appointed representative in the territory of the Italian state, or as persons supervising or assigned to data processing.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the update, the correction or, if desired, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those data for which conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or were subsequently processed;
c) a declaration that the operations listed in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, and also as regards their contents, of those persons to whom the data have been communicated or conveyed, except in cases in which such compliance should be impossible or would involve the use of resources that are manifestly disproportionate to the safeguarded right.
- The interested party has the right to totally or partially oppose:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him or her, even if pertinent to the purposes of data collection;
b) the processing of personal data regarding him or her for the purpose of transmitting advertising or sales materials or for the performance of market surveys or commercial communications.
Pursuant to Provision no. 229 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, www.palomabarcelo.com provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit.
Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes.
Cookies can be sent by www.palomabarcelo.com or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies found on the site www.palomabarcelo.comand relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies, which are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user. In other words, these cookies are indispensable to make www.palomabarcelo.com work, or necessary to perform activities that you have requested. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Navigation or session cookies, used to allow you to login in the reserved area of www.palomabarcelo.com or to make a purchase on our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users of www.palomabarcelo.com and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Mailchimp). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- Function cookies, which allow you to surf www.palomabarcelo.com at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual trolley until your next visit to our site. This type of cookie can be found in our site;
- cookies of third parties, used by partners of www.palomabarcelo.com, in order to display advertising banners of www.palomabarcelo.com when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at on www.palomabarcelo.com. While you browse on www.palomabarcelo.com, these cookies are used also to show you products that you might like or similar to those you have previously browsed, based on your previous navigation chronology. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on www.palomabarcelo.com;
- profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.palomabarcelo.com - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.